I finally have the Redneck Rumble 2014 NAF results uploaded.
I have been trying to upload this for some time however due to technical difficulties I was not able to upload the results using the Score! program.
I relented and uploaded these manually. So please I hope they are entered correctly and accurately.
There are some MASSIVE changes happening in the Blood Bowl scene and I hope to upload some details very soon.
The Redneck Rumble for 2014 has been run and won. For the complete results you can check HERE
Before I begin I would like to say a big thank you to the following people.
Jack Taylor for helping me chase up ideas, prices, venues etc. Was good to have a sounding board to make sure not all my ideas where total crap.
Jake Hacker for being my little minion bitch over the weekend. He did a great job as always and kept the event running nice and smooth.
Rob Langford for going out of his way to pick up the trophies that got delayed and where only ready the night before the event. Big thanks for that one Rob.
To anyone else I may have forgotten, a big thank you goes out to you from me, without your support it would never have happened.
First thing is first
Results and Awards 2014
Overall Winner – Joshua Davies – And My Axe – Chaos Dwarf
Runner Up – Michael Watson – Greensland Morons – Orc
Most Casualties – Sam Horler – Stunted Legions – Dwarf
Most Touchdowns – Ron Argent – Elf Thornators – Pro Elf
Stunty Cup – Tim Manassah – New Guinea Giants – Halfling
MVP Happy Drunk – Duro Bozic
Civil War – The North defeated the South 33 to 27 and retain the Civil War Trophy
NABBA Wooden Spoon – Jason Dawson – Goblins United – Goblin
Well the Redneck Rumble is only days away, so I thought I would provide a quick (non exhaustive) check list for some of you.
- Sleeping Material if you are staying any of the nights. Mattresses provided so bring Pillows, rugs/sleeping bags.
- Shower equipment (TOWELS etc). I will make sure soap and toothpaste are available.
- Warm clothing. It should be pleasant enough during the day, but I won’t make that guarantee at night.
- INSECT REPELLENT!!! You are staying right on the river. Mosquitoes might be everywhere.
- Some drinks and food. There is a kitchen and some fridges but I won’t be the chef 🙂
- Toiletries. Its a small room people, don’t stick the place up.
- 2 x Team rosters. I have provided Word/PDF/Excel versions of roster sheets in the RESOURCES section above. Please use them.
- Your Blood Bowl teams, dice and playing surfaces 🙂
- Sense of humour
It should be another good weekend folks, so come prepared.
Well we have some more information for the Saturday night revelry for 2014.
This is quickly becoming a great night and one that could deserve its own details.
You can find them by following THIS LINK.
The attendee list is starting to grow and can be found on the Main Redneck Rumble Page.
With a month out, the orders have been placed.
This year the door prizes are very Redneck themed and all you have to do to win one, is register, purchase a ticket and take part in the Redneck Rumble.
So what are these door prizes you ask?
The Special Items for this years Redneck Rumble have been removed as orders needed to be placed.
But do not panic if you missed out.
I will have one of each at the event for late purchases, and I can do an order afterwards for those who like them but missed out.
Wow, it has been some time since an update.
So to celebrate enjoy this Blood Bowl Meme I was sent.